Push to Talk over Cellular Service
LTE radios provide a UK-wide digital communication system which utilises the 3G/4G cellular networks across the country and WiFi networks, making it the best long-range radio solution.
This allows for fast and efficient real-time communications, offering Push to Talk (Voice), GPS tracking, Call recording, Emergency alerts, Lone Worker monitoring and many other features.
The system is a more cost-effective way of monitoring and keeping in touch with your workforce than deploying a traditional Two-way radio network.
- No infrastructure costs including ongoing maintenance costs.
- No Ofcom licence is required, this is a major advantage in the London area as the radio frequency spectrum is over-subscribed.
- No limit on channels/groups required for your operation.
- No limit on the number of users on your network.
- UK Nationwide Coverage
- GPS Tracking
- Dispatcher Software
- Lone Worker
- Emergency Button
- Call Recording
- Easy To Deploy
2CL Talk is available to purchase or hire, short and long-term. Contact a member of the 2CL team on 0800 389 2278.
Selected Available Models
Motorola WAVE PTX
WAVE PTX is a subscription-based group communication service that instantly connects your team across different devices, networks, and locations.
• Instant communication: Get the speed and simplicity of professional radio PTT communication with the ability to share details via text, photo, video or file attachment.
• Europe-wide service: Connect your professional radio system to WAVE PTX and reach more team members over a wider service area.
• Predictable costs: No usage-based call charges mean costs are fixed, making it easy to manage your budget.
Icom VE-SP1 Desktop Microphone
The Icom VE-SP1 is a desktop conference speaker microphone for the Icom IP501H. The VE-SP1 desktop speaker microphone is easy to activate… just place the radio in the slot and start a voice conference with your team wherever they are
• Compact and easy to get started
• Built-in loudspeaker with high sensitivity microphone
• Charges the IP503H during voice conference
• Portable operation with LR6 (AA) (B8 cells)
• Ideal for conferencing with your team
• Suitable for control rooms, CCTV rooms etc.
Icom VE-PG4 RoIP Gateway Unit
The VE-PG4 is a versatile RoIP (Radio over IP network) gateway unit, which seamlessly interconnects LMR radios, LTE radios*, IP communication terminals, IP phone systems and external devices. In addition to the IP Network (LAN/WAN), the built-in LTE module (network coverage provided by a custom SIM card) provides virtually nationwide communication coverage.
Icom IP501MB Base Station
The IP501MB LTE base station allows a dispatcher to communicate with their team via the Icom LTE network wherever they are be it in the next town or the other side of the country.
Housed in a smart enclosure with power supply, the IP501MB, together with Icom’s LTE dispatcher software provides an impressive communication solution and management tool for any business. Together they will allow you to not only communicate but track your LTE radios also.
Motorola Evolve LTE Handheld
- Noise suppression & echo cancellation microphones
- Dedicated PTT and emergency buttons
- Communicates over phone networks, allowing long-distance communication
- Android 10 Platform with open app ecosystem, giving you access to thousands of applications
- Front and rear facing cameras
- Long battery life and replaceable battery
The IP501M is a new LTE/PoC mobile radio to complement Icom’s IP503H LTE radio handheld counterpart. Designed to be installed in a vehicle, the IP501M will provide a straight forward, easy to use communication tool equipping drivers with nationwide and European PTT radio coverage using the LTE/4G and 3G network.
With the custom Icom SIM card, the IP501M operates over 4G / LTE in a closed private network. Businesses can benefit from nationwide, European or even global coverage* without the need for repeaters thus reducing the cost of building and maintaining a wide area network. Users also operate on a closed, private LTE mobile data network providing an extra level of security.
- IP67 Dustproof and Waterproof
- Nationwide coverage over 4G/LTE closed private network
- Emergency button and emergency related features including Man Down and Lone Worker functions
- Flexible monthly budgeting available
- Full-duplex communication
- Licence free solution
- High quality, clear audio
- Built-in Bluetooth and GPS
- Individual, Group and All Calls
- Voice message recording
- Vibration alert function notifies of incoming calls
- Compact and lightweight body
- Dispatch manager
- Range of accessories available
POC – IT Dispatcher
- USB Headset with PTT and Microphone
- Simple Drag and drop user interface
- Call P2P, Group calling
- Multi Channel / Multi Session Monitoring / Monitor multiple groups and channels simultaneously
- Historical playback of locations & audio playback
- Map centric with GeoTalk™ in call location viewing
- Call Recording
- Locate Users if permitted
- Patching callers – Add users to an ongoing group
- Lone Worker tools with tasking count down timers
- Documented API exists to integrate into other command room solutions