The SLR 8000 has been engineered for high performance, reliability and flexibility. It offers 100 watts of transmit power with a high sensitivity receiver. This next generation of repeater can support the full spectrum of MOTOTRBO systems from a single site conventional up to Connect Plus and including Motorola’s new Capacity Max. It can also operate as an analogue repeater (conventional or MPT 1327), or as a mixed mode analogue/digital repeater while companies transition from legacy analogue systems to digital. The SLR 8000 is flexible and can be customised. There are options for an internal preselector, antenna relay module, an internal wireline card, 4-wire audio and additional external inputs.
- Up to 100W Capable
- Integrated 5A Battery Charger
- 100% Duty Cycle
- 2U Rack Mountable with no ventilation requirements.
- Tested through Motorola’s Accelerated Life Testing System.
The SLR5500 Repeater delivers high performance, high reliability two-way radio service with all the latest digital technology. It integrates voice and data seamlessly, offering advanced but easy to use features, engineered with low power consumption for a low cost of ownership. This next generation of repeater can support the full spectrum of MOTOTRBO systems from a single site conventional up to Connect Plus and including Motorola’s new Capacity Max. It can also operate as an analogue repeater (conventional or MPT 1327), or as a mixed mode analogue/digital repeater while companies transition from legacy analogue systems to digital.
- 1-50W Capable.
- 100% Duty Cycle.
- Integrated 3A battery Charger.
- Rack or Wall Mount.
- Space efficient 1U height.
Motorola TRBOnet SmartPTT
- These applications are professional grade Dispatcher Solutions. Specifically designed for dispatch centres, that monitor large quantities of data and traffic. Capable of integrating to analog or digital systems, it can be used during migration periods. These applications make response during emergency situations quick and effective, with the ability to link multiple agencies together at the touch of a button.
- Standard features include GPS tracking, offering a real time location status of users.
- Effective Emergency Situation overview. It’s important for dispatchers to maintain an overview of any situation, to be able to control it effectively and allocate resources to where they are needed most. These applications allow that overview, saving valuable moments responding to any situation.
- Easy voice recording, allowing simple retrieval of data, should records be required for investigations or archiving.
The implementation of data services for MOTOTRBO, has pushed forward developments of it capabilities. With exciting new time saving systems, leading to cost savings, and easier system management.
Over the air Programming
This option enables a system to remotely program any radios, with the touch of a button, sending software programming changes to all radios, making lengthy reprogramming sessions a thing of the past. With the ability to remotely send updates to hundreds of radios within minutes is a must have for larger systems.
IMPRES battery Management
Batteries are a vital, often overlooked, component of any radio system. If your battery does not have the required power to drive the radio’s transmitter, the system simply fails, and there may be no indication to the user that this is the case. With IMPRES battery management, you have the ability to assess detailed information regarding battery life span expectations, and even set up alerts to pre-empt battery failures, giving you the time to replace batteries, before vital communications are lost or break down.
Aside from the Dispatcher Software Applications mentioned earlier, there are alternatives, 2CL are pleased to offer a bespoke voice recording system service, which can be tailor made for your requirements.
Hytera RD625 Repeater
Light, compact indoor repeater, the RD625can be programmed to operate on in analogue mode or digital mode. With telephone interconnect, built in IP port and is suitable for multi-site coverage indoors and outdoors.
- Wall mounted
- AC/DC power
- Analogue or Digital mode
- 1 -25 watts
Hytera RD985 Repeater
The RD985 supports both digital and analogue mode with its smart digital-analogue switch. The repeater can smartly select the right mode depending on the type of receive signal.
- Rack mounted
- 5 – 50 Watts
- 16 channels
- DMR Tier II
Hytera XPT Digital Trunking
XPT (Extended Pseudo Trunk) is a scalable, single-site digital trunking solution. Connecting to a larger number of users with voice and data has never been easier. XPT complements the best two-way radio using the latest digital technology designed with you in mind to meet your growing communications needs.
SmartDispatch has been designed to deliver a enhanced dispatch and deployment platform with a tailored communications network and control center.
Developed on Hytera’s digital platform and complicate to ETSI DMR open standard. SmartDispatch is designed to offer efficient communication, management and dispatching for the radio users.