Body Worn Cameras
Modern bodycams are smaller, lighter and increasingly sophisticated in the type of features they now support including; full HD video quality, infrared, night vision, integration with wearable equipment and even the ability to stream live footage to other devices.
Bodycams are typically used by police, fire and ambulance services, but they are also issued to prison staff, private security officers, healthcare workers, railway workers, traffic wardens and parking attendants, any workers who may face abuse and the threat of violence in their jobs.
HYTERA VM685 BODYCAM
This innovatively designed VM685 body-worn camera offers the ideal solution to capture, store and share evidence from the field. It works brilliantly as a standalone product, and when paired with a Hytera radio the in-built remote speaker microphone also allows users to communicate, initiate an emergency alarm and deliver real-time video, even in low-light conditions. Read our blog post detailing the benefits of this bodycam here.
- Increases the safety of your employees and the people they work with.
- Saves you time, money and resources.
- Comfortable and lightweight to wear so employees can go about their work as normal.
- Intuitive and easy to use – no training required.
- High quality video and audio – 1080p at 60 frames per second with a dual microphone.
- Automatic infrared in low-light conditions.
- Up to six hours of continuous battery life and 128GB of storage.
- Waterproof and dustproof.