2CL Talk – Push to Talk Service
2CL Talk provides a UK wide digital communications system which utilises the 3G/4G cellular networks across the country and WiFi networks, making it the best long range radio solution.
2CL Talk allows for fast and efficient real-time communications, offering Push to Talk (Voice), GPS tracking, Call recording, Emergency alerts, Lone Worker monitoring and many other features.
The system is a more cost-effective way of monitoring and keeping in touch with your workforce than deploying a traditional Two-way radio network.
You will benefit from:
- No infrastructure costs including ongoing maintenance costs.
- No Ofcom licence required, this is a major advantage in the London area as the radio frequency spectrum is over subscribed.
- No limit on channels/groups required for your operation.
- No limit on the number of users on your network.
FEATURES of 2CL TALK:
- UK Nationwide Coverage
- GPS Tracking
- Dispatcher Software
- Lone Worker
- Emergency Button
- Call Recording
- Easy To Deploy
2CL Talk is available to purchase or hire, short and long term. Contact a member of the 2CL team on 0800 389 2278.
Selected Available Models
The IP501M is a new LTE/PoC mobile radio to complement Icom’s IP503H LTE radio handheld counterpart. Designed to be installed in a vehicle, the IP501M will provide a straight forward, easy to use communication tool equipping drivers with nationwide and European PTT radio coverage using the LTE/4G and 3G network.
With the custom Icom SIM card, the IP501M operates over 4G / LTE in a closed private network. Businesses can benefit from nationwide, European or even global coverage* without the need for repeaters thus reducing the cost of building and maintaining a wide area network. Users also operate on a closed, private LTE mobile data network providing an extra level of security.
- IP67 Dustproof and Waterproof
- Nationwide coverage over 4G/LTE closed private network
- Emergency button and emergency related features including Man Down and Lone Worker functions
- Flexible monthly budgeting available
- Full-duplex communication
- Licence free solution
- High quality, clear audio
- Built-in Bluetooth and GPS
- Individual, Group and All Calls
- Voice message recording
- Vibration alert function notifies of incoming calls
- Compact and lightweight body
- Dispatch manager
- Range of accessories available
POC – IT Dispatcher
- USB Headset with PTT and Microphone
- Simple Drag and drop user interface
- Call P2P, Group calling
- Multi Channel / Multi Session Monitoring / Monitor multiple groups and channels simultaneously
- Historical playback of locations & audio playback
- Map centric with GeoTalk™ in call location viewing
- Call Recording
- Locate Users if permitted
- Patching callers – Add users to an ongoing group
- Lone Worker tools with tasking count down timers
- Documented API exists to integrate into other command room solutions